The following information is usually required during the loan process. Additional documentation may be requested.
- Your government-issued photo ID
- Federal tax returns for the most recent two years
- W-2s for the most recent two years
- Pay stubs for the past 30 days
- Bank statements for the most recent two months
- The purchase contract to your new home
- Most recent copies of asset/retirement account statements
- The declarations page of your homeowner’s insurance
Dynamic Seawall Maintenance System-DSMS
DSMS is a revolutionary system for any commercial or residential property owner concerned about maintaining the useful life of their seawall. Replacing or maintaining a damaged seawall is time consuming, costly, and invasive using traditional methods. By installing the DSMS system, you’ll save tens of thousands of dollars without disturbing existing docks, infrastructure or landscaping. Give Jim a call to check your property.
Title Alliance of Collier County, LLC
Title Alliance of Collier County, LLC is a full-service title insurance company offering a complete range of title and escrow services for the public, the construction industry, attorneys, banks and other lenders, and the real estate industry. Title Alliance of Collier County is managed by Title Alliance, Ltd.
Experience and expertise are fundamental to every service we provide, from application to closing.